|
Welcome to my site
Hello there.I like my saturdays because saturday is gf day. I like sports. |
|
|
about this blog
This blog was opened by me to accomodate my mindless musings and daily rantings.Do enjoy your stay here, and don't take what's not yours! tagboard
affiliates
girlfriend friend friend archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
Yeah! finally its over! Its the start of my 4 month holiday! Bad news is that results will be out on 27 may. This is so fast, haven really enjoy and need to face the consequences. I seriously hope I can do better than last sem. I am so scare. I cant afford to chui again. Okay, that aside, its time to enjoy. Will be going out with baby tmr before she flies off to Taiwan for a week. Its gonna be a hectic month for her, or should I say fruitful and meaningful month. She's going to Cambodia after her Taiwan's trip for community work. Its gonna be 18 days, its damn long. I hope these 18 days pass faster! And after she comes back in June, I will go for my reservist while she prepares to start work as a PRI SCHOOL TEACHER! "Good morning Miss Lim!" 4months holiday. Thats damn long. |