|
Welcome to my site
Hello there.I like my saturdays because saturday is gf day. I like sports. |
|
|
about this blog
This blog was opened by me to accomodate my mindless musings and daily rantings.Do enjoy your stay here, and don't take what's not yours! tagboard
affiliates
girlfriend friend friend archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
Mother's Day
Its Mothers' day and we had dinner at Thai Express. Luckily we went quite early. We waited for around ten minutes only. After we got a table, the queue grew longer. Hope that Mum enjoy the dinner. After dinner, we walked around and we saw a nice sofa at Seahorse. Maybe we will be getting a new sofa as our current sofa is in a chui state.I went gym this afternoon, after for like a month? Haha. The gym was damn crowded and I wasnt able to do much. I stayed in the gym not longer than an hour and I left. I will go again tmr, hopefully its Monday and its not so crowded. And I need to swim too. Okay, shall do both tmr! This morning I received a msg from baby, all the way from Taiwan! She was at Taipei 101. Hope she is enjoying herself there. Take lotsa nice photos, eat nice food, and dont forget to buy nice stuff for me! I'm waiting!! |