|
Welcome to my site
Hello there.I like my saturdays because saturday is gf day. I like sports. |
|
|
about this blog
This blog was opened by me to accomodate my mindless musings and daily rantings.Do enjoy your stay here, and don't take what's not yours! tagboard
affiliates
girlfriend friend friend archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
Another boring day for me. Initial plan was to gym and swim but was too lazy, so only swim. And the moment I got down from my bus I realised I forgot to bring my googles. Seriously damn sian diao. Too troublesome to go back take and not wanting to buy a new one just for this, I swam with eyes opened. Luckily my eyes are not red after the swim. As I walked out of the swimming complex I saw them preparing for a soccer match later on. Gombak vs Balestier. Dunno why but I felt like watching. But in the end too lazy to go back there and watch. Somemore need to pay but I dunno how much. Yeah, damn happy to receive an email from baby. Its a pleasant surprise, I like it! Haha. And we chatted for awhile on whatsapp. Tonight she's staying in a hotel that has quite a nice view, according to her. I think she's enjoying herself. Thats good! Anyw, did I mention that I watch Ip Man 2 with baby last Friday. It was AWESOME! As good as the first show, if not better. I simply love the fighting scenes. I think they got the perfect person for that role. Donnie Yen is damn good! The way he executes Wing Chun is damn cool. Here's a part from the show. I dont mind watching the movie twice. Alright thats all for today. Goodnight baby! |