ITS 2010 BABY
HAPPY 2010 EVERYBODY!

I hope that everyone had a great night yesterday. Be it spending the last few moments of 2009 with your loved ones or doing something which you enjoy.

For myself, I spent the half of the day in office. It was my last day of work. Hope that for the next holiday in May, I can go back and help out again. After my work, I went straight to baby's house to help out cos we were going to have a bbq party. We had quite a fun time bbq-ing, eating, drinking, playing cards and finally counting down, welcoming 2010 together!








In this new year, I hope I can perform better in school, achieve better results. Also, spend more time with my family and baby! All my loved ones to be always wearing a smile and excellent health! Train hard for Biathlon in March and hopefully a Bangkok trip in May! Have a smashing good year ahead people! Happy 2010!