START OF HOLIDAY
after mugging for a so long, its time to play. I dont care if I get owned for the papers but I know its time to put the books aside for the moment.

Went to Paulnaer to give Jieyi a birthday surprise as well as to chill out after the last paper. Had a little beer, seriously little, and some wedges and caramari. Not a bad place to chill out with nice beer and nice band.

And today went to the Cathay to catch hua mulan with lam and Justin. Its worth the 6 bucks, go watch. So many nice movies coming out this month. Definitely going to catch twilight with baby, then storm warriors(feng yun 2), ci ling and shi yue wei gong. But anyw, after movie we went lunch and we played L4D. Been a long time since we get together to play lan. Its was quite fun. Then we met up with Denn at Bukit Timah for dinner before going to Safra Jurong for second round of L4D, but its a short one. Tiring day but its fun. Life is so damn good without mugging!

Tmr gonna be another full day out with baby this time. Its gonna be a fun day too!! Alright, I need to go rest now to have enough energy to last the whole day tmr. Goodnight people!