|
Welcome to my site
Hello there.I like my saturdays because saturday is gf day. I like sports. |
|
|
about this blog
This blog was opened by me to accomodate my mindless musings and daily rantings.Do enjoy your stay here, and don't take what's not yours! tagboard
affiliates
girlfriend friend friend archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
enjoy!
Its already the second week of holiday, means 3 more weeks of shiok days left, must seriously enjoy before sucky school starts again.We played our first IHG waterpolo match against hall 5 today. We were defeated, 4-1. We didnt expect to win today anyw, haha. Played like half a match and had 2 open chances for me to score, should have whack them in but sadly today not on form. Well, up next hall 4 on Thurs, this time we think we should be able to ace it. Then its down to the final game on Sat with hall 1 to see who proceed on. After the game today, met up with baby to have early dinner at Bukit Timah Plaza. Last meet-up with baby was last Friday, then I went Malaysia over the weekends, returned only on Monday. Had a nice rest there and played with my young cute cousins. And Suzanne text me today, asking me if I could go back and help out. Well, I dont mind and we are discussing about the pay now. She asked for my bid and I told her ten per hour. I know thats slightly higher than market rate but no harm trying, what if she's okay with it? So the next 2 weeks, I think I will be working, at least get some money to shop. |