|
Welcome to my site
Hello there.I like my saturdays because saturday is gf day. I like sports. |
|
|
about this blog
This blog was opened by me to accomodate my mindless musings and daily rantings.Do enjoy your stay here, and don't take what's not yours! tagboard
affiliates
girlfriend friend friend archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
2 weeks of HOL over!
For the whole of today, I was feeling rather lethargic. I guess I did not get enough sleep over the last few days.First day of work tmr. Feeling kinda nervous, not sure if I could still rmb those stuff. Also, its gonna be a long day at work tmr, 930am to 830pm. I hope I can survive! Will sleep early tonight, if not tmr sure die at work. haha Two weeks of holiday have gone by and left with just 3 weeks! I havent really play much. Must make use of this precious 3 weeks to enjoy to the fullest before school starts again. |