|
Welcome to my site
Hello there.I like my saturdays because saturday is gf day. I like sports. |
|
|
about this blog
This blog was opened by me to accomodate my mindless musings and daily rantings.Do enjoy your stay here, and don't take what's not yours! tagboard
affiliates
girlfriend friend friend archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
100th POST!
Yeap, this is the 100th entry of my blog. Thats like a milestone yea, hahah. If you guys dont know, this blog is created by my dear Miss Lim. And this place is now a platform for me to express my thoughts, feelings and emotions. I have to admit that I do like expressing my thoughts here, so thanks baby!And yea results are out today for NTU students. All I can say about my results is that I really need to put in much more time and effort in my studies for next sem. I need to take my studies more seriously and I will do my best this time. Sadly I da-bao my math 1. Thats kinda suck man. Alright, no point whining now, just concentrate and work harder next sem. YOU CAN DO IT! The results are out at the wrong time. I wish I didnt check my results until like days before school starts. Today might be my last day at work. Basically I did nothing at work. Its like so free everyday. Facebook, MSN, Soocernet Footytube ASOS.... Until I came to this extend that I typed 'google' at Google. Thats how bored I am. New year coming! How are you guys going to spend the last few moments of 2009? I will be at Miss Lim's house. BBQ! HAHA. I hope 2010 will be a better year! Train up for biathlon, study hard for sem 2, be a better person, a better bf and be happy everyday! |