Raining day`
Its raining right now and I actually love it. Sometimes the raindrops make a wonderful melody. My study table is just next to the window and whenever it rains, I would like to leave a abit of window unclosed so I can hear the raindrops falling and feel abit of the rain. HAHA thats random I know.

Rainy days, perfect weather to hit to bed. BUT life sci quiz tmr and with 6 chapters to study, I dont have the luxury to take a nap now. 6 chapters, no joke. I barely make it for the first life sci quiz, so I better do better this time else its gonna be hard for me during the exam.

Well, ytd was Leonard's and Yuexing's birthday. Had Shabu Shabu at Marina with the canoeing people. The dinner was okay, kinda on the healthy side because there's no fried stuff and lotsa vege. It was nice chatting up with them again. I think the last time I met them was before school started which was like months ago. Wanted to catch Saw 6 but no nice seats left so we headed to dempsey and we ended up at REDDOT. It's a nice place to chill out with live band and a variety of beer. Will definitely go back to try the other beer!

Next met up with Lam before Yuexing came to pick us up with his newly bought vroom vroom. HAHA. Its 2 in the morning and we had no idea where to go. Somehow we ended up at Holland V. Wanted to try our luck at Wala but no luck, it was closing. So we went Breko to catch the Arsenal vs Wolf. And guess what, Breko was serving breakfast alrdy. HAaa! Yup, so after the match, we vroomed back home. Get some neon lights!

Today is our 31st month anniversary BABY! wheeeee~! I still get sweaty palm whenever I hold your hand! HAHA! I LOVE YOU!

I want holiday to come, like right now!