|
Welcome to my site
Hello there.I like my saturdays because saturday is gf day. I like sports. |
|
|
about this blog
This blog was opened by me to accomodate my mindless musings and daily rantings.Do enjoy your stay here, and don't take what's not yours! tagboard
affiliates
girlfriend friend friend archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
2 papers DOWN
Economics and Math down!Econs was relatively easier than previous years and still manageable. Math paper was the killer. While doing the paper, I was thinking of what if I cant pass the paper and what are my alternative. Maybe its just me who did not prepare well enough. I was so stressed up the night before the Math paper. So much left uncovered and so much could not understand. Well, its over now and I really hope I can pass this paper. Cyber security and Physics papers next week. Physics- another killer paper. Better study hard! The exams are tearing me apart. Insufficient sleep and stuff. While I was doing the Math paper, I felt so sick. My head was spinning and I kept snizzing and I felt so tired. This is bad. I dont remember feeling so miserable when I was in JC. I rmb someone telling me that Uni exams are not as xiong as JC. I beg to differ, its hell more xiong than JC pls. ARHHH whatever it is, 4 more papers and 2 more weeks, I shall be free from all these shit ARHHHH |