07 November 2009

Hello, this is liheng! yea its me, who else DUHHuh

anyw, I just came back from Marian's birthday party. It was at Hort Park, how cool. The place is nice and food is good i think. Its nice catching up with the people, although some were missing due to unforeseen circumstances, and I really mean UNFORESEEN. alright, I shouldnt go into details but yea, GET A LIFE!

This week, I have been mugging day in day out for math quiz and it turned out to be a horrendous paper. From a 15 mins paper to 50 mins paper, you know how tough it is. Well, I just hope I can miraclously do well for this paper. HAHA. Another quiz on Monday, this time Life sci. OMG, school is driving me crazy. Cant wait for the one month break!!

Happy mugging to all who are busy mugging and good luck to my brother who is taking A's next week.

Seeya people!