|
Welcome to my site
Hello there.I like my saturdays because saturday is gf day. I like sports. |
|
|
about this blog
This blog was opened by me to accomodate my mindless musings and daily rantings.Do enjoy your stay here, and don't take what's not yours! tagboard
affiliates
girlfriend friend friend archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
02 November 2009 hello people, I'm back! Its has been rather busy for me these few weeks. Quiz, assignments, projects and also preparation for baby's 21st birthday. And I'm sleeping later and later each night. Last time after 12am, my mind will auto shut down. Now I can last till 3 plus. And this will continue for the next 4 years I suppose? Baby's 21st birthday party was a blast! The venue has nothing to complain about, with all kinds of entertainment. Of course the highlight of the party was the photo slideshow I did for baby. I put in quite some time and effort, hope baby love it! Here I wish baby a Happy 21st Birthday again and hope that you will do well in whatever you do and I love you always. Exams are coming, like in two weeks time. Its so stressful, seeing all the people mugging in school. I just could not find the self discipline to sit down to mug. Seriously, I dunno where I'm heading to now. Mechanical engin is so not for me. I dunno what I want to do after graduation. Everything seems so vague now. I want my holiday now! liheng blogged at 8.55pm, Monday 02/11/2009 |