|
Welcome to my site
Hello there.I like my saturdays because saturday is gf day. I like sports. |
|
|
about this blog
This blog was opened by me to accomodate my mindless musings and daily rantings.Do enjoy your stay here, and don't take what's not yours! tagboard
affiliates
girlfriend friend friend archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
Finally back to update my blog. Mysteriously, my office computer has been facing problem logging onto the net for 2 weeks. Its freaking boring to work without internet. It just disrupt my life tremendously. And the engineer to fix the computer is taking forever to come down. Anyway, this is my last month of working. Come to think of it, I've been working in this office for 7 months! Oh god, that's quite long actually. I am glad that I have a nice manager who treats me real well. My other colleagues are nice people too. However, there's one female colleague who seems not to be too pleased with me. But well, other than that, everything's fine! Last Saturday was a belated birthday celebration for Justin. We were treated to a dinner at this small yet cosy restaurant at Bugis. Basil Alcove! Its an Italian restaurant providing fine-dining at reasonable prices. The interior of the restaurant which is slightly air-conditioned can seat only 6 person while the rest have to make do with the alfresco dining. It was kinda warm that evening so luckily we managed to sit inside. Food was fine and best thing about this restaurant is that its GST and service charge FREE! After dinner, we crossed a few streets and had desserts at AH CHEW DESSERT. Overall, a nice evening! liheng blogged at 11.45pm, Monday 08/06/2009 |