|
Welcome to my site
Hello there.I like my saturdays because saturday is gf day. I like sports. |
|
|
about this blog
This blog was opened by me to accomodate my mindless musings and daily rantings.Do enjoy your stay here, and don't take what's not yours! tagboard
affiliates
girlfriend friend friend archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
26 JUNE 2009 26 June 2009- my last day of work at Amerex Petroleum Singapore. Its like so fast, I've been working here for 7 cool months and I really enjoy working here. It seems like I came here for interview only yesterday. And I can still vividly remember how excited yet worried about this job on my first day of work. The people here are nice, especially my manager. She really took good care of me, always buy things for me to eat and gave free movie tickets as well. I guess I would not get such good supervisor elsewhere. She's actually asking me to go back to do part time when school starts. Definitely I will do it:) 26 June 2009- a sad day for all Michael Jackson's fans. He passed away today, it was so sudden. The later part of his life was filled with rather unpleasant stuff, somehow wish that people will remember him as a performer on stage. Remember him as the King of Pop. RIP MJ. Alright, I need to finish up my stuff here and yes move on to another part of my life. UNI LIFE! liheng blogged at 4.28pm friday 26/06/2009. |