|
Welcome to my site
Hello there.I like my saturdays because saturday is gf day. I like sports. |
|
|
about this blog
This blog was opened by me to accomodate my mindless musings and daily rantings.Do enjoy your stay here, and don't take what's not yours! tagboard
affiliates
girlfriend friend friend archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
17 JUNE 2009 Hello! This is my first post using my new laptop. Yeah its new, 3 day-old only. Went PC Show on Sunday with baby and Lam. The specs and price and the freebies are good, so just whack this liao. Its Asus laptop, Intel Core2Duo processor P8600 2.4ghz, 4gb ram 320 hdd for 1550 bucks including microsoft office and security. For me it seems like a good deal. HAHA NTU has finally sent me the package. But there's so many many things to do and its kind of confusing man. Still, exciting too. Cant wait to start school. I will be ending work next friday, 26 June 2009. And I'm going reservist on 1 July for a period of 18 days, damn full cycle alright. However, I'm surprisingly fine with it, cos I'm going back to my office to help out which means OFFICE HOURS. hahhaha. somemore got pay. Must aim GOLD for IPPT and marksman for shooting, easy 600 bucks!! WOOHOO!! liheng blogged at 11.06am , wednesday 17 july 2009 |