|
Welcome to my site
Hello there.I like my saturdays because saturday is gf day. I like sports. |
|
|
about this blog
This blog was opened by me to accomodate my mindless musings and daily rantings.Do enjoy your stay here, and don't take what's not yours! tagboard
affiliates
girlfriend friend friend archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
I HATE WHEN MONDAY COMES
18 MAY 2009On saturday morning, met up with Lam to have lunch at Subway JP. After which we proceded to Anchorpoint as he wanted to buy black pants for his work. Well, nothing fantastic, totally off from what Justin has told us. And so Lam bought one from G2000 and we crossed over to Queensway Shopping Centre. I bought a face moisturiser and we had laksa before taking bus home. Later in the evening, went for dinner at Jurong West with mum and brother. After that I went to Conrad to meet up with girl and her family. Her dad had a complimentary one night stay and so I was invited too. I believe I was invited. haha. At the same time, it was Arsenal vs Man Utd. With Man Utd needing only a point to take the Premiership crown, it's definitely a must-watch match. So we rushed up the room, hoping that they have Football Channel too in their long list of channels provided. Only to be disappointed. But the room's super nice lah. Our room was on the 22nd floor. Right down is the Fountain of Wealth, nice view. No match to watch, we went for a swim. We had a great time swimming, taking photos and chatting there. After a quick shower, we walked over to Xin Wang HK Cafe and had supper there! We returned to our room, played some cards and hit the bed. Well, for me and ningyuan, we had the whole floor to ourselves. According to the Lim sisters, my snoring has kept them awake the whole night. My apology. liheng blogged at 3.44pm, Monday 18/05/2009 |