|
Welcome to my site
Hello there.I like my saturdays because saturday is gf day. I like sports. |
|
|
about this blog
This blog was opened by me to accomodate my mindless musings and daily rantings.Do enjoy your stay here, and don't take what's not yours! tagboard
affiliates
girlfriend friend friend archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
6 MAY 2009
HAPPY 21st BD JUSTIN! Justin is a damn awesome good friend I've known for 9 yrs! He's one full of ambitions and very down-to-earth. I hope he will enjoy what he's doing now and have a wonderful birthday today! ![]() WTH ARSENAL! damn disappointed with them man. how can they lose 3-1 at home to their fiercest rival? Please lah wenger, its time to wake up and buy some experienced players. Someone must really give a hard smack on his head to make him realise that a team of 20 yr olds cant win him anything. Its already the 4th season without any silverware!! WAKE UP! And I lost both bets with Lam, hell man. My dad is flying off tonight. He will be going to Korea to work for at least a month or two. I'm kinda worried about him. This is the first time he's away from home for so long. Alright, hope that dad will take care of himself over there and see you soon yea!! Baby will be having her last paper tomorrow! WOOHOO! and 3 months of holiday awaits her, shiok!! liheng blogged at 7.45pm, wednesday 06may2009
|
