|
Welcome to my site
Hello there.I like my saturdays because saturday is gf day. I like sports. |
|
|
about this blog
This blog was opened by me to accomodate my mindless musings and daily rantings.Do enjoy your stay here, and don't take what's not yours! tagboard
affiliates
girlfriend friend friend archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
5 MAY 2009
hello everyone!Yea I had a new blogskin. Something plain and simple which I wanted. I'm trying to put up some photos to make it sort of like border, but I have no idea how. Nevermind, I will try to figure that out. After a long weekend, I find myself feeling very lethargic during work yesterday and today. Hope that tomorrow I will find the energy to work! Yup, so let me update what have I done over the 3 days. On Friday, had breakfast with my family at Jurong West St42. We had tim sum! Its been quite long since we had breakfast together. We had a great time chatting and bought some stuff and went home. Went to gym in the afternoon with Lam. Due to public holiday, the gym was damn crowded. But don care, just whack. haha. After gyming, walked down to Pioneer mall and rented a couple of DVDs home to watch. At night, met up with Lam and Justin at JP. Lam bought his E71(black). Its awesome! Its one of the few Nokia phones which I think is nice! On Saturday, slacked at home till like 4 then went for my haircut at JP. Booked an appointment with Kenneth. And I feel safe when he's the one cutting for me. And yar, he's my squadmate during my Police Coast Guard training. After that, off we went to Clarke Quay;) Met up the rest before we proceed to Pitstop cafe. YES, its a surprise birthday party for JUSTIN! Planned by me, Lam and Justin's gf, Xingzhen. Well, I think the party was a success. Everyone had fun and I really enjoyed myself. Its always so fun when we get together. When we talk about all the stupid stuff we did during secondary school days and also during NPCC trainings. hahaha. Sunday, did nothing much. Watched the dvd and went swimming in the late afternoon. Tonight, ARSENAL VS MAN UTD. Are you going to watch it? Too bad I don have cable tv, if not I will witness how Arsenal defeat Man Utd at Emirates to reach the Finals!!! Alright, all the money on Arsenal. WOOHOO!!! liheng blogged at 8.17pm, monday 05/05/2009 |