|
Welcome to my site
Hello there.I like my saturdays because saturday is gf day. I like sports. |
|
|
about this blog
This blog was opened by me to accomodate my mindless musings and daily rantings.Do enjoy your stay here, and don't take what's not yours! tagboard
affiliates
girlfriend friend friend archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
11MAY2009 Monday, back to work. Two days of rest is simply not enough. Well, I didnt really rest over the weekend. On saturday, girl and me were finally out shopping again. I was intending to buy a shirt but could not find one. For the one I like, they do not have the size anymore. We walked around Orchard, then took a bus to Suntec, then to Marina Square and finally Raffles City. We were resting our legs at raffles city's mos burger when we had this rather unpleasant yet funny enounter. We were having nuggets and all-time favourite milk tea. When we finished the nuggets with milk tea left, suddenly a staff came to us. 'Can you give up your seats please?' I was taken aback. I was like thinking she was going to help us clear the table. I regretted my actions. Too stunned for words, I nodded my head and we went out with our milk tea. OH MAN! Whats wrong with me at that time?! I should have gave her a piece of my mind, DAMN! I'm truly a nice guy, I must admit. HAHA. On Sunday, met up with Lam and Justin(FINALLY!). We went clementi for pool. Its been long since the last time we met up. We planned to play mahjong together one day, since girl and I have always been wanting to learn. Nice, one more leisure activity for us. After the games, went home for a short nap(15mins) before going JP for mother's day dinner. Off we went to Ding Tai Fung. Its was rather crowded which is kind of expected, so waited like 20 mins before we had our table. We had one of the worst table. People were standing just beside us, watching us eat. Truly feeling uncomfortable with that, I showed it clearly through my face. The guy seemed to understand that and he turned away, HAHA. Dad's not around so the dinner's on me! After dinner, we shopped around and brother wanted to buy new shoes. I suggested that he buy Converse sneakers instead of running shoes as his Hockey season is over and with A levels this year, I doubt he will have time to exercise much. He took my suggestion and went for the Converse sneakers, and I subsidised 20 bucks. Last night, Arsenal vs Chelsea at the Emirates Stadium. Both teams were eliminated from the Champions League. Its Chelsea which bounced back and took the game. Arsenal did not have a poor game though. They just did not capitalise on their chances. So, its going to be 4th placing for Arsenal this season. Just now girl came and gave me a surprise! I'm so happy. She was in town with her friends. She bought a sushi wrap for me, knowing that I will be hungry by this time. How thoughtful. I LOVE YOU! liheng blogged at 6.59pm, monday 11/05/2009 |