|
Welcome to my site
Hello there.I like my saturdays because saturday is gf day. I like sports. |
|
|
about this blog
This blog was opened by me to accomodate my mindless musings and daily rantings.Do enjoy your stay here, and don't take what's not yours! tagboard
affiliates
girlfriend friend friend archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
07MAY2009 Damn! I having diarrhoea now. Lao sai lao sai lao dao bo latt liao. I only had subway for lunch this afternoon. Must be something wrong with the sandwich or cookies. I am still not feeling any better. The next IT show is from 11-14 June! Its gonna be held at Suntec WOOHOO! I have yet to decide which brand to go for but currently I'm eyeing on the MACBOOK. But its abit too expensive for me. I will see what's my budget and check out other models before deciding. Today is thursday BOOYEAH!! FRIDAY TOMMOROW BOOOOOYYEEEAHHHH! liheng blogged at 7.36pm, thursday 07may2009 |