|
Welcome to my site
Hello there.I like my saturdays because saturday is gf day. I like sports. |
|
|
about this blog
This blog was opened by me to accomodate my mindless musings and daily rantings.Do enjoy your stay here, and don't take what's not yours! tagboard
affiliates
girlfriend friend friend archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
07MAY2009 A 93rd minute goal by Inesta put Barcelona through to the Champions League finals! Its going to be interesting in Rome, 27 May 2009 when Barcelona and Man Utd will fight it out. And my heart tells me its going be Barcelona this season. No offence Man Utd fans. haha maybe I still cant get over the fact that Arsenal got kicked in the ass. I think Chelsea don deserve to lose. They were just unlucky not able to win. And its definitely not the best way to lose it in the dying minutes of the game. Join Arsenal, try again next season haha. Let us relish the moment! ![]() and Drogba came out from the tunnel with his slippers to receive a yellow card. hahaWOOHOO, girl finishes her exam alrdy! Yeah finally we can go out this weekend. So many we wanna do! haha. liheng blogged at 3.22pm, Thursday 07/05/2009. |

and Drogba came out from the tunnel with his slippers to receive a yellow card. haha