yoyoyo!

last 2nd day of the week! woohoo swee! The thought of it just make me so happy. I'm really so sick of work already. I dont wanna work anymore...

I was looking for a swimming instructor for the lifesaving courses these few days. Seems like the market is monopolized by this lifesavingcourse.com. they put up advertisement in almost every forums. Alright, so i contact this lifesavingcourse.com and the venues are Yishun and AMK for weekends lessons. OMG so far. But the good thing abt this is that they cut down on the number of lessons by extending the duration of each lesson which is fine for me, so just 4 lessons.

Ytd I asked Chengwai if he got any lobang for the course. He's learning at the moment and he intro his instructor to me. We discussed this morning and he told me its best that I get myself a partner for the course, probably same built and same proficiency in swimming. quite hard leh. haha. so far I could not find anyone. Who wanna be my partner??