|
Welcome to my site
Hello there.I like my saturdays because saturday is gf day. I like sports. |
|
|
about this blog
This blog was opened by me to accomodate my mindless musings and daily rantings.Do enjoy your stay here, and don't take what's not yours! tagboard
affiliates
girlfriend friend friend archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
Guess what? This is already my 60th post! I didnt even realise that. And how old is this blog alrdy? I dont really know, close to 2? I don't know what to write but I just feel like writing. So just bear with me alright. haha. Its gonna be very random. Its the start of a looooonng weekend! not really long actually but who cares. One extra day of rest is good enough. SO HAPPY. However, didnt have much plans for these 3 days. Girl is going out with her friends tomorrow and she also needs time for revision so still cant really go out yet. BUT nvm, just a week more alright girl! And hopefully I can start my lifesaving course by this weekend. I just realised I love swimming too. so only thing for tomorrow is just breakfast with family and gym in the afternoon with Lam. As usual, Justin is unable to join us again as her has insurance exam next week. The three of us hardly meet up already and even if we do so, its just a couple of hours in JP. I understand that each of us has our own commitments. But I guess its just the effort and priority. alright, enough said. I'm turning in. Good night girl. Good night. BYE |