damn seh now. woke up at 6 today OMG! dunno for how long never wake up this early liao. Alright, for this week only, tahan for another 3 days!

And I saw Mr CHen Xin at Far East overhead bridge just now. What the hell, didnt even tell us he's back. Jio me to club tomorrow night before he flies back to Australia this thur. Dont think I will be able to make it. Too tired this week. Shall meet up again when he's back the next time.

My colleague bought me a durian crepe from Goodwood Park! Wah the crepe's heavenly nice! its real durian meat inside the crepe. Gao gao one. haha. the moment i stepped into the office, I can smell the durian! Its a rare chance we can have durians in the office cos our two ANG MOS not around. If not they will say WHO BROUGHT SHIT IN. hahahhaha

GOOD DAY!