28/04/09
I've decided to take up the lifesaving course and BM & CPR course, pre-requisites for being a lifeguard in Singapore. So now I'm trying to find a class that will commence soon and also it would be good if it's somewhere near, probably in the west. Its always so exciting and fun to learn and take up a new skill and although the courses will burn a hole in my pocket, big time, it's quite worth it. I like this and I think I will enjoy, so girl, give me your support!

April is coming to an end and very soon 2009 is like half gone. What've I done this year? Its so scary when time passses so fast that you didnt even notice that. Second half of 2009 will be more interesting and eventful I guess, with orientation, school starting and stuff. I cant wait. I want to stop working and start school! And many many many MANY people have been telling me 'must work hard in the first sem, if not confirm suffer'. OMG, i still thought I can enjoy life in there. Mechanical Engineering- hardcore Math and Physics. I hope I can survive, math and physics are good friends with me, right? hahahaha.

On a mission, hope everything will turn out fine as planned.

Goodluck girl! one more week to go!!