A semi-final spot in the FA cup for Arsenal, although they did it unconvincingly. Hope they will go on to win the cup as EPL title is out of their reach now and I don think they are ready for Champions League. Yes, Fabregas is returning to full fitness soon.

Yay, its Wednesday! halfway there to weekends, WOOHOO!! Get to know this from my colleagues. Shangri-la is having this special promotion 'Flash your Age'. Their restaurants are giving you discounts based on your age. Take me for example, I'm 21 and I can get 21% off total bill. So the catch is to bring someone as old as you can. But this is only valid on the exact date of the birthday celebrant. Check this out!!

I have yet to send in my application to NTU and NUS and there's like 12 more days to go. I am interested in Sports Science and Management offered by NTU but there's many uncertainties. What can I do with that degree and with only 40 places for that, competition sure going to be tough. I think I will still go for Economics as my first choice. If everything fails, I will report to Mechanical Engineering. haha. I'm actually hoping to start school soon cos work is really sickening. I know ppl out there in school will say that work is better but thats how I feel now.