|
Welcome to my site
Hello there.I like my saturdays because saturday is gf day. I like sports. |
|
|
about this blog
This blog was opened by me to accomodate my mindless musings and daily rantings.Do enjoy your stay here, and don't take what's not yours! tagboard
affiliates
girlfriend friend friend archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
1 April 2009 It's April! April april april! It's already 4 months into the year and what have I done? Basically nth. No, I completed a biathlon, had my bd celebration and attended some bd parties. I should go and sign up for more events to keep myself occupied if not I will be damn bored. But no more biathlon this year just when I completed one and enjoyed it. Legs and paddles organised by NUS. ROw and run, shall see who's interested to join. Will be going back malaysia this Friday night for Qing Ming Jie. Qing ming shi jie yu fen fen. Lu shang xing ren Dunno dunno. then i dunno liao. Yea anyw, will be back only on Monday morning. Dear better make use of this time to study alright. Exams are coming and after that its a long longggggggg holiday! 3 months? And after that I will return to school! woohoo! Finally after like 2.5 years. But i know uni is very much different. Hope I can survive, I will survive! WOOHOO>.. Today we going to have Don pie! the very nice pie. And I tot we are having that for tea break when actually its supposed to be our lunch. Sian, I still went to dabao lunch. Office is getting more and more sian. ALRIGHT, 2 more months to go! I'm going to run run run! back to my fitness! |